Saturday, March 21, 2009

Natural Colon Cleansing

I thought I'd start with a brief background as to how I became
involved with helping people discover the benefits of colon
cleansing.

You see, although I didn't know it at the time, for many years I
was a long-suffering victim of a toxic colon.

It seemed like everything I ate caused me to either have stubborn
constipation or urgent diarrhea.

My stomach was bloated, bulging over my waistband making clothes
shopping a nightmare and wearing anything fitted was completely out
of the question.

But it wasn't just appearances that were causing me distress...

I also had the delight of recurring bouts of acid reflux and
indigestion. Sleeping was a challenge as every time I lay down I
could feel the food and stomach juices sitting in my throat.

Doing battle with 4 or 5 pillows to stay "propped up" became
intensly annoying.

I was waking up feeling exhausted, like all my energy had been
drained. I was like a limp rag...

And don't even get me started on the state my complexion was in!
Pale, pasty and prone to outbreaks!! At my age!

I looked and felt 'urgh'. Mirrors were not my friend - something to
'run' past with your head down.

My body was crying out for help but I just didn't realize it...

Besides I was busy - busy with life and all the things that fill
our days.

It was only when I went back to the doctor again for more tests to
discover what was behind my 'IBS' symptoms that I really began to
pay attention.

He suggested I have a colonscopy - you know where they put a tube
with a camera inside your colon to have a look around :-(

The idea didn't appeal but I agreed to make an appointment...

It was at this point that knew I had to do something about the
condition that was taking over my life.

I hadn't always felt like this and I wanted to get my vitality
back...


Finding the solution


So, I began my journey as a dedicated health researcher focused on
cleaning up my toxic colon. I read all kinds of books...listened
to hours of tapes...and spoke to many 'experts'.

After wading through the endless piles of information I separated
the 'wheat from the chaff' and found a way to cleanse my colon and
get my zest for life back.

Oh the relief! I can't tell you!

My energy levels are back up to where they should be.

No more endless bathroom visits.

Clear skin - the acne breakouts a thing of the past.

And no more bloating!

http://natural-coloncleanse.net